5 x Antigen Self Test
What is a antigenic self-test?
The antigenic self-test makes it possible to detect the presence of the virus using a nasal self sample, shallower than the nasopharyngeal sample used for conventional PCR and antigen tests.
A Antigen Self-Test is a test that can be performed alone at home.
The interpretation of the WONDFO Antigenic Self-Test is made by the user himself and not by a healthcare
professional. In case of doubt about the interpretation of the result of the antigenic self-test, it is relevant to
consult a doctor.
In the event of a positive result from the antigenic self-test, it is important to consult a doctor.
How to use a antigenic self-test?
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or with a hydroalcoholic solution before handling the
- Clean the nose before starting the antigenic self-test procedure.
- Introduce the swab provided in the box of the antigenic self-test in one nostril and proeceed 2 to
3 rotations and for at least 5 seconds in the nostril
- Dip the end of the swab in the solution supplied in the antigen autotest box.
- Pour a few drops of the solution into the reagent cassette located in the box of the antigen
- Hold about 10 to 15 minutes
- Read the result according to the instructions provided in the box of the antigenic self-test.
Precautions for use:
Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer before
performing the Antigen Self-Test.
Carefully follow the steps in the above-mentioned procedure regarding the use of a Antigenic SelfTest.
If in doubt about the interpretation of the result of the WONDFO antigenic self-test or in the event of a
positive result from the antigenic self-test, please consult your doctor.